Tuesday, June 1, 2010

it's time to review my class.

sch is always scary for me.

no matter how hard i seem to pray to get into a fun-filled class,i still roughly get into the same kind in the end( you know which on i am talking about,the competitive class which is very scary)  which i don't even know the reason,is it just my life?i shall continue pondering that.
but casting that aside,school's quite fun with the walking sticks and crutches we tried today!

and BEST OF ALL-i got to sit in the HOIST!i was like a big baby in the thing and the whole class staring at my butt cause the sheet wasn't covering it,so my butt was outside.i was the lucky one!i shouted so loudly i want when the teacher ask we want volunteer to sit in the hoist. i was shouting like crazy wtih eeling!!!fight there say i want,i want,i want!HAHAHAHAHS! fullof crap.

another thing,i really feel so guilty doing all sorts of shiity stuffs, i accidentally say out jie min's surprise to her bf!i feel like punching myself into my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haix,,,and secondly,i bad mouth her.i think i need to give her a new chance,she is really nice at times,but jie min say it isn't true.she only come close when she needs us.i am so confused by how the human mind works.can it be simplified?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment