Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i know i am loved!:D

thanks ppl!!!really thanking from the bottom of my heart..
i guess sometimes we are just blinded by the fact that we are fortunate little bunch. we either take people for granted or we are just too busy in life to notice who is there to really care and love us,we never had the chance to thank that special friend or that special family member or that special someone,we always tend to realise we have alot to say to that person when we are losing them or had lose them.we only treasure when we lose it.

contentment makes you treasure,contentment makes you happy.i dont ask for more actually,i know i am leading a life that is just so fortunate,who friends who are loving and caring about me every minute,friends who get really flared up when i cry,friends who go all means to protect me using different methods,friends who hear me nag all night,friends who hear me cry through the phone,friends who stop my tears. AND AND!i got the cutest piano teacher who just flared up after hearing what the driving instructors did to me,he suddenly shoot up after hearing the story,he say "i beg you,can you please protect yourself?it's really dark out there,you dont know what the uncles are thinking out there,they are sick people,trust me!" i was like >.< really?!?! i am scared now!
live well and happy..cause that's my last wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment