Saturday, July 3, 2010

ching teng + siew mai...

went to sch on a saturday,it was a totally tiring..and the best thing is it is at 830am in the morning! 3 hours computing session where the lecturer starts talking and no one knows what she is saying...so i was practically stoning in the lecture till i realise i shouldnt be spending my time like that~so i asked around and no one taught me!>.< say they dont know..

i turned my chair around and asked the guy behind me,he tried explaining and i forgot to ask his name too.he came over to my seat and thought me the stuffs(actually he was helping me do 3 pages of the work) so the rest of my classmates was like laughing till they want fall off the chair,say i purposely pretend dont know,take his pic and mine...and,another classmate was like suddenly telling me what to click and stuffs,so i was like staring at her,saying:i thought you say you dont know how to do?!?!. she rebutted and say now she know how to do le.so there it goes again,my face was like this---> =.=

then my sister kept wanting to drag me to town when i was already so tired.she just wanted me to accompany her to get a haircut.but in the end,she was going to meet her friend,so got her haircut at causeway pt.i went to have ching teng and siew mai with daddy while waiting!

it's just a normal $2 ching teng with $2 siew mai,but it left me with to many things,i shared my thoughts with daddy about life,shared my thoughts about how i think i have grown. at first,he was saying i still have a very long way to be mature,saying i am immature and stuffs.but when we started talking,he was like practically listening and agreeing.

there was this one moment when i turned and look at daddy,i realised he had grown,he had aged.he is still the old sweet daddy i have,the daddy who loves to share alot of view about life,the daddy that never beats me regradless of what i did but always try his best to use his view about life to educate me,the daddy who always thinks he didnt spend enough time on us because he always had to be out stationed.but daddy has aged,i was searching for the wrinkles he has,searching for the usual look on his face.

my heart ached when i was staring at him,my heart was aching when i told him about the children at awwa,telling him how strong willed they are,how they can't choose what they want in life but yet trying hard to let the society accpet them for who they are.there it was,second time in my whole life,my daddy was crying,first time in public.tears were collecting in his eyes as thoughts of the people in madagascar filled his mind.but admit the fact,one person can only do a very small part to help,we just have to try hard to help anyone that we can help,do the smallest thing to help!(:

daddy,a simple meal makes my love for you grow fonder.
daddy,be strong because i love you.
daddy,i may be the immature little girl in your eyes,but i will prove to you one day that i have grown and take very good care of you,like how you used to shower me with love.
daddy,don't feel bad about not always being there in our lives because i know you are doing your job.
daddy,i love you for who you are.
daddy,i just want to shout out to you,I LOVE YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment