Wednesday, July 14, 2010

don't judge a book by it's cover..

i met up with beat rice ytd night! at 9+ pm at starbucks cause she want to lend my stats book to do the work,and we chatted till the cows came home..reach home around 12+,it's really interesting,we are in the same sch,same course,but we dont get to talk to each other.i think i am so dead.everyone's starting work except me!i think i must on my engine fast fast!!!!let is run at 4th gear!

oh ya~i am starting to love driving,it's so fun manipulating the gears,though it's scary,but it's really fun!:D
i got a superb instructor ytd,i was so happy!he didin't touched or say anything that made me feel uncomfortable,he taught me how to correct my mistakes and didn't waste any time with me!i like him!<3and,i am going driving today,i hope i get a nice instuctor too!hope i get sam loi,he is a good instuctor too!

went back to ijc with wormy ytd and met our dearest ms ang!we were jumping around when we saw her,i just love her!she made me got a B for chem,for U to B leii!(though that's the only good result)but i still wish to thank her for her patience...and wormy,i missed spedning the times with her.a simple meal,a feew hours of talk even under the sorching crazy sun,i enjoyed it...i love my wormy!

thanks for protecting me dearies...protecting me all kind of ways.thanks!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment