Monday, June 14, 2010

glen-my friend.

OT vs Business

that's my life,struggling to choose one which i dont even know how to choose.
i love helping people,helping people is my passion,but i dont think i am strong enough to face the world of ppl who are less fortunate and when i hear their life events,i pretend i dont know them.
i am easily affected,i know that's for sure.

and glen,he told me i will be a good OT.it makes a difference to me.cause helping it from someone who has seen so many healthcare professionals is diffierent and i want to help him.i want to see him stand and run and even drive!but not speeding,okays?

my mind has been struggling with OT and Business for so so long.willi get to see the path ahead soon?
what is my career?WHAT IS my liking?i dont know.really....cause business is totally new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment