Sunday, June 27, 2010

i have grown,we have all grown...

life's short,admit the fact. life's unpredictable,recognise the fact.

i have grown from the fall,i really sincerely wish the best for you guys!(: (wo kan hao ni men!)

i just got back from the orientation camp... and yahs...didn't see any fishes like you guys have thought.HAHAHAHAS! but i saw alot of PRETTIES!!!my group already got ALOT! pretty with or without make up,you name it,they have it man!:D
i think this sim life will be looking at pretty girls like i always did!but i love looking,it's okays!

how is it?it was pretty alrights,just that there was this part that guys starting sharing their army ghost stories that really freaked me out!and this ryan(single but cannot be available) just kept laughing at me,say i want hear then scared like dunno what.
and,he managed to realise my flaw-blurrrr after like talking to me for a few secs.my face was practically like =.=....i am not going to tell you my nickname!but thay manageg to guess it and just kept laughing non stop!
worst of all,he say he will "look after" me in class at least for a year,say he will look and laughh at me!>.<

best joke of the day:i placed my plastic bag the right side and the water from my soaked shoes are like dripping everywhere and i was showing ryan,jason and the rest.i said die liao,my plastic bag got hole is it?then beatrice is like trying to figure out the problem..and she suddenly shouted when she saw i put the plastic bag upside down,ie,hole is facing the down side.and yahs,there they go, laughing like mad,telling me good morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment