Thursday, June 17, 2010

friends that stayed by you...

i met with serene yeo shu ling ytd!<3 she is the biggest love of my life~~~
it feels so carefree talking to her,telling her this and that and she will always help me with lots of stuffs!it really feels so great to be with her!(:

and yahs,my wormy is downwhen my wormy is down,i will be too.we are the worms in each other's body!and yahs,she did a super cute and touching card for me last fri and i was so touched reading the stuffs she wrote.i tried cheering her up!but i think to no avail.sorry deary,all i can do is to stay by your side!i am always here alrights?(:

and mr glen tan!this very irritating guy, keep saying i am dumb dumb. but i know he dotes on this xiao mei mei here!jiayous in quitting smoking yahs!i know you can do ittt~ min min also supporting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment