Thursday, May 27, 2010

prijects that me shake my head!

early in the morning and i checked my email acc,and guess what?
it's projects + projects and still projects,it's flying all over.i just want to have a good rest without all these to think about.so irritating.so many project meetings. whenever projects come,need to think hard and say something,do your own part,afriad of bring marked down by gorup mates.+.+

plus got module ICA on monday,drama + film,and the best part is i dunno a sinle actor nor do i know much movies,hope i can pass it with flying colours then.i dont want to be the "failure" again;failing one exam after another.

got to start doing my projects soon, and i have to stay home with my bro and my doggy!cause the whole family is out,mummy,daddy and elder sis went taiwan.younger sis went to korea.and me and TAN YI ZE?AT HOME!:( i want to go shopping in taiwan,eat ding tai feng,mango ice,oyster noodles,crispy chicken!when is my turn coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment