Wednesday, May 19, 2010

images that kept running in a mind,like how a movie plays.

i don't wish to see what happened ytd night.i wished that nothing like that had happened,i wished that i didn't see anything ytd night.it's a hurtful scene seeing how things had turn to.this is not what we wanted.i just hope the images shoooo away from my brain now.don't ask me what happened.cause it's a trauma to relate it again.if i told you what happened,keep it to yourself.please.cause i dont want to hurt her.i love her more than anything else.her happiness is all that matters to me now.

i guesses what i read on vivien's blog is totally right.
many people think "I LOVE YOU" is a overused phrase,i reckoned we don't say it enough.that's true.

please dont do it again,it hurts me,hurts us.

No comments:

Post a Comment