Tuesday, March 30, 2010

yahs.i call this a shitty day.

yahs.today is a plain shitty day.

i got scolded like crazy by some girl that was so rude.asked my boss (which is my dad) to close down our company,ask my dad to file for brankrupt all that shit.i think she was plain rude.and yahs,although you are right,i lied to you saying my aunt wasn't there. but it wasn't your first time calling in to scold us right?we tried to help you but you became so hostile,we already returned your deposit and you want to file a lawsuit against us?i think it is pretty ridiculous.
On the other hand,yahs.i utd that she is doing her job too.but i think it's pretty funny,she rather waste the time calling us then find another person who can provide the items she require.so yahs,even if you are in dire straits, don't throw your temper on others, because it spoils another person's day, throwing temper doesn't improve the situation.who doesn't want the business to go on smoothly?don't say nasty words,bacause it really hurts.

and yahs.secondly,my mom and my cousin is joining the "silence"club or should i say ignoring club?the club that only ignores me?for my mom,i know its my fault,but i don't think it is entirely my fault though.as for the other person,i don't know what is the reason,if i know i would have apologised.seriously,because i love her as much as i love my siblings.or should i say,i treated her as my sister? and this invisible thing is killing me,hurting me slowly.i really hope to talk to you,joke like we used to.l

life's short,treasure it.Don't wait till you lose it. thats how my dad taught me,so will you treasure me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment