Saturday, March 6, 2010

1,2,3 and i am pulled back into reality....

my results?i can't bring myself to say it cause it is so unthinkable that i just wished it was a horrible nightmare.A nightmare that can be forgotten when i am awake,a nightmare which i can console myself when i am awake,a nightmare that wasn't true....

After A'Levels, i had been trying not to think about the results,not to worry too much about it,hoping that miracle s do actually happen,i had been clinging on the little tiny weeny hope. But it's all dashed now,my hopes and dashed.AND THIS IS THE REALITY!!!!!a rude wakening reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS THE REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!A reality that i can't console myself,a reality that makes me lost.

you know what is feels like to see your results slip which has UNGRADED IN GP?THEN A STUPID FREAKING D for maths,D for BIO and a FREAKING C in H1 GEO?!i tell you straight in the face,it's freaking   freaking irritating and freaking SAD.it makes you feel so lost,so stupid and it makes you lose your confidence each and every sec.and it hurts each and everytime you think about it,IT IS JUST SO FREAKING HURTFUL......

No comments:

Post a Comment