Monday, February 1, 2010

what i can do for you?

dogs dogs dogs....

what can do i do after i saw the picture of the abused dog in facebook?life just makes me feel so helpless at times...all you could do is to scodl the person who abused and abandoned it, but other than that, you can't do anything pretty much.they are human's best friend,STOP ABUSING THEM!abusing them doesn't solve the problem, it only hurts dog loversssss...so PLEASE STOP ABUSING dogs!

tmr is going to be a long long day!with kelvin taking leave,i think i will be bombarded with work!and with my lack of experience,it will take FOREVER for me to finish the work.

but.the happiest and sweetest moment was wormy's sms that was so sweet.asking me if i got scolded by customers and stuffs.sometimes small little gestures warms up my heart instantly!:D

and to laogong: i  think sometimes we are just a bit careless and foolish to believe, and i am so sorry,because of my carelessness i said sth which i shouldn't.i am sorry....

1 comment:

  1. Haha lao po you seriously love dogs a lot. :D don't worry ahhs lao po, i not angry lars. what's to angry abt? (: he's not really my good friend anw. :X i don't think he's tt good also. So, don't care uhs. don't worry! (;

    ReplyDelete