Thursday, February 25, 2010

there's only one me....

i dunno what i can do.i just feel helpless..
suppose to have a nice shopping trip with my 2 gossip partners.but just few hours ago,my mom told me to acc her to indonesia.my dad's bringing her over for their 25th wedding anniversary.i didn;t wan to go cause i went there before alr and i don't wan to become lightbulb.but my dad told me to acc my mom,cause she will have to come back alone on sun.so ask me acc her.

but are also my precious, i can't say no to my mom, so i had to say sorry to my frens.sorry about it yahs.i know it/s my fault,i always have alot of stuffs.sorry yahs.that time the gathering also didn't turn out well cause everyone haas thier own lives,own stuffs.haix...

there's only one me,how can i divide myself?sorry gals.next time next time.i promise!

today i sprained my neck...so i am here.at home rotting...

i am sorry,gossip girls,i really feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment