Friday, February 5, 2010

my "supposed" wonderful day is spoilt and rotten!

Ytd working was fun,happy,hilarious for unknown reasons.maybe what mr lim said was right,it was because no one called to shout through the phone!nice ppl called and they thought the initiative to greet you too, see?i told you,simple gestures can make bring a smile to others.it did mark our whole day, it was so hilarious with Uncle JACKY CHANg and Mr Lim around,although they should be competitors.they kept joking and joking and make me smile till i was shivering so badly that i could't do my work. AND the funniest part was Kelvin,he don;t actually utd much of chinese and he just kept laughing along with us.He's cute and really really GOOD-tempered.when someone scolds him,he will just laugh.Laughing can do wonders,so please smile more!:D

And magically, the time flys past like a rocket,*phew phew phew* and it's the magical time (6PM)! i told Mr Lim, and he said because the whole day no one was scolding us,but i did really typed wrong some invoice and kept apologising to kelvin cause he got scolded for me.and he kept telling me:"it's okays,i made mistakes too,no...it's error,not mistakes,human make errors,if they don't then something is really wrong!" His words just got engraved within me, yes, we are humans and we would make errors.most imptly,learn from the mistakes.

and worst of the worst, i am supposed to meet kor and go enrol for driving,i haven'tmet him in million  years, and i would love to meet him, but my dad told me Sari jie was coming so i told kor i ca't meet him.and dad told me he would bring me for enrolment for driving this morning and after that fetch Sari jie.BUT he broke  the promise,he went out to meet his client and i am SUPPOSED/ORDERED to bring my sister back to msia for her dental. and look at this ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- I DON't want get stuck in the jam and i just went back like 2 days ago for my own dental.and i am supposed to ENROL!!!!!

guess i am just going to get stuck in this shit again.happiest thing was ytd, my sis got LOLLIPOP LG and i get to use it 2 days/:D

No comments:

Post a Comment