Sunday, January 31, 2010

the surprise which was in vain.

look at him!he is just so cute~(my nephew)
my daddy's birthday-a pure failed plan.i guess what he said was right.i was the on at fault.the not meticulous one,the one who never planed properly to result in a failed surprise party..the chairs came at the wrong moment and hence, the surprise was gone.what a waste!i was so utterly upset.

but heys,the only thing that made me happy was the people who came.i would really love to thank them for taking time to come over and have a great dinner!it's just so heart warming to see everyone at our house-our BIG BIG family!love them to bits and pieces.

i admit,i was upset,upset over the failed surprise which was initially thought to be unappreciated,luckily after quite long he told me he appreciated and gave me a big KISS on my face.and oh ya,thank you vivi and lao gong for hearing all my nags!

1 comment: