Friday, January 22, 2010

tired..

life's still as usual...

at work i still get scolded by some customers when i didn't do anything wrong, and at the same time i also get scolded for the mistakes i make. Sometimes i really hate myself, hate myself for being the blur and forgetful person that often can't do the work properly. i told some but they tell me it's human error, maybe it is, maybe it isn't..maybe it's just me-the useless one.

but ytd, i felt so happy and comfortable..because i got to met lao gong after xxx years! it's been so long since we last met,i really miss her so much.it feels so heart-warming to be with her...and she;s always there to lend me her BIG BIG ears, the ever ready ears!

and that day i got a shirt that i always wanted from the pasar malam after a horrible,vegetable day at work.I tried to help out and wanted to learn something new but all i got was a terrifying and heart wrenching scolding from a DOC. but that wouldn't stop me from learning! but sometimes i just hope those customers give new comers like us a chance to serve us. there's always a first in everything..

daddy.s birthday is coming and my mind is still blank....

8 comments:

  1. YX!!! Awww don't feel so lonely, imagine wats it like for me!!! Anyway you still got vivien and me right!? cheer up!!! jiayous

    -melvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!my No.1 fan yahs!but i wonder how long this last,hahahah!
    i am just joking yahs, no larhs...i just feel lonely at times when the night falls and i am so tired of knowing some kind of human characters and it just makes me realise how horrible one can be. sometimes all i need is a shoulder to lean on!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh why my previous comment u delete uh :'( sob

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO!!!!!!i didn't do anything to the comments.you all dropped?
    oh my!i am so happy that you all are reading.why would i delete?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We dropped what?
    lol drop it when its hottt ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. not that...>.< i mean you all dropped a comment for me?why don;t have?

    ReplyDelete