Sunday, September 15, 2013

慢慢地。。。

I reflected, I thought and still there were some stuffs which I won't ever understand. But I guess all these arent important at all now, I can only choose to leave you behind. I can only force myself to take baby steps to move forward; towards a future of my own. 

Somtimes I wonder if you still visit this site. This site which last time you name it as "honey's blog".. I was once your dearest honey you know? But now, what are we? 
We are just two souls leaving apart. Those two person who were once so close are now just so unfamiliar.. 
This one week seems like the longest time, everyday seems to drag. Day and night I miss you, miss you when I couldn't sleep and you would say you would pat me to sleep. Miss those moments when I say I stomachache and you will sayang my tummy. But where are you now? 

I guess I can only plant you in my dreams now. And meet you there..rmb all the dotes you had for me:(( 

I really miss you and the time we had together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment