Thursday, September 12, 2013

从今以后的一个人...

淡淡的一句我们分手...
Today I walked past the streets near your blks, you weren't there to hold my hand anymore. You chose to let my hands go and not protect it anymore. 
I always always thought you doted on me and always wanted to work hand in hand in the rs with me. I gave my 110% love in the relationship and that night you left me stranded by telling me you wouldn't want to try anymore and you doubted how much was your love.
That feeling made me felt so lost, because even though time and again we had disagreements, I never once had the thought to let go... I never knew all those you did in the past one year, you still doubted your love. I was trying so hard to understand that love language, yet I never gave up.. 

Yet again, Maybe some stuffs are meant to be... If I hadn't been on the trip, maybe if I didnt complain too much... But still, you left.

从今以后我一个保护自己! 💪💪💪💪 加油! 

No comments:

Post a Comment