Monday, July 22, 2013

从来都不多问。。。

I never once prey too much into that past, I never once looked into the mirror and wonder why I allow someone to step into my life and be my everything. I never once imagine that someone could matter so much to me that my mind automatically wakes me up in the middle of the night just to check on my phone and wonder if you reach workplace or school or home saftely. When i am out with friends, i constantly check on my phone cause i dont wanna lose a minute of time to msg you knowing your busy schedule. Sometimes I even think I worry about you more than I worry about myself. 

I never once question all these cause I know I love you. I worry so much cause I care. I teared as much cause I don't want to lose any part of you along the way. I care so much cause I love.

Its a fact, do you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment