Monday, July 1, 2013

感情。。。那么那么的脆弱

So far away from home physically but the heart is always at home. 

Singapore our homeland cause that is where our heart can truly rest; where our heart can really seek consoles if needed, it is where the family members are. Family are always there for you, they don't judge you for who you are, but accept and try to make you better. That family love and bonding, I don't think anyone can explain it. 

3 years of undying love and all the promises were all washed down in 1 day. I can really feel her lost, literally feel the pain especially when so much attention was given before. 1 day was how much it takes for a man to change his heart, that was how much she meant for the past 3 years. No one knows the answer why was the sudden change, especially me and her. But it disappoints me to see a love like this ending, it makes me question how and what is true love.r What's most, it hurts me to see my friend suffering like this. I will protect you,I will be with you, I will accompany you and protect you like how your family would. Stay strong girl! 

Again, wondering how far love fetches you and how far love brings you. Reminds me of a phrase I saw online, falling in love is like giving your partner a gun to point at your heart but trusting him not to pull the trigger. ❤🔫

No comments:

Post a Comment