Sunday, August 4, 2013

昨天今天的我.

Blabbering continues. If you know what happened the night before, yes you are one of my closest friend. I went partying.. 
Partied real hard, I went mad on the dance floor and literally threw a person's face. I know I was at fault. I know I shouldn't do that but I don't know why the alcohol influenced me of all those actions. I just wanted an exclusive night with you and your friends. But all these thoughts were washed into the drain, I lost myself there. I portrayed myself in such a way that even your friends judge me now. 
I am sorry. And yes,no more partying ( with you). You wouldn't want to anymore too. I know I screwed everything up. 
I know that a million apologies won't gonna change this fact of you not wanting to party with me anymore.

Putting a smile upfront cause I know you want me to be happy. But deep down, I really do hate myself for screwing it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment